Saturday, December 27, 2008

Handmade with Love...

Handmade with Love
{a few gifts I gave}
.....
~set of 4 tree stump felt coasters...sooo hard to part with!
(first attempted here, instructions here)
~jumbo woodland sparkle ornament
(first posted about here, similar to this one here)
~bird on branch yarn wreath
(ala the constant gatherer, constant inspiration, first attempted here)
~oodles of homemade cookies...because who doesn't love a cookie?
(one recipe I made seen here)
.....
I love to impart a touch of the handmade into many of my gifts...especially to those who I know really enjoy that sort of thing. Some other handmade things not pictured included matchboxes, handknit dish cloths, cards, and tags. It has been a busy season of crafting for certain!
Now another wonderful Christmas season full of many blessings has come and gone...and I'm looking ahead to the new year, new possibilities, and new inspirations as I realize many of the things I made this Christmas were inspirations from throughout this past year.
It's exciting to think ahead to what new delights 2009 will bring, a present just waiting to be unwrapped!

2 comments:

Livy said...

I love those coasters!

LBB said...

Thanks Livy!