For the past few days I’ve been craving a good cookie. This is not an unusual craving of mine. I like a good cookie. A chewy, homemade cookie is what this craving calls for. Usually your basic Chocolate Chip Cookie will suffice. Or when I’m feeling a little more ambitious, a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie does the trick. However, last night I opted for the oh-so-simple Sugar Cookie. It is one of the simplest recipes I know of and using the “slice and bake” method speeds things up to even more quickly unite my mouth with a delicious treat.

I first tried this particular sugar cookie recipe last winter at Christmas-time when I saw it in a magazine, but I think it’s a delightful cookie any time of the year. The recipe is available online
here if you’d like to judge for yourself.
1 comment:
I just love your blog. I'm so glad you let me in on it. You're so creative and I'm really tempted to make those cookies soon. I hope you don't mind having a new "blog-stalker":)
Post a Comment