Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ruffled Details

A little gift (to me, from me) arrived much earlier than expected in the mail today: these brown leather ruffled riding boots…what really hooked me was the small ruffle detail along the top and seams on these boots. I’m a sucker for details. And then they arrived and I found some more sweet details:
Deliciously pink leather insides…
Adorably cute leafy stem patterned soles…I was also drawn to these boots because they seemed so practical. The best part…they fit perfectly, are super comfortable, and my skinny jeans easily tuck into them. Plus, I think they’d be cute paired with a dress or skirt as well. I’m also a sucker for boots too! Perfecto!
P.S. I know I may be absolutely ridiculous for taking photos of my boots, but I was just too, too excited! :)

6 comments:

MUM said...

Those are some fancy boots!!!What cute footprints you will leave in the snow! I am happy for you!

LBB said...

Thanks Mum! Oh yes, I hadn't thought about the footprint possibilities yet! :)

nelya said...

Oh, I love those, and you are right, the ruffle seals the deal! I saw this craft how-to today and I thought it would be right up your alley. I simply can't resist an adorable mushroom.
www.poopscape.com/projects/mushroom/mushroom.htm

LBB said...

nkp,
You were right...that IS right up my alley! So cute! And I even have styrofoam balls on hand for no apparent reason. Perfect! Thanks for sharing it! :)

nelya said...

You're welcome! Post the result if you make them, I'd love to see.

Lynne said...

Love those boots, they are gorgeous!