In a recent post, I wrote about my plans to make miniature mushroom sculptures using the same method I used to make my little bird sculptures. While my first 3 mushrooms have been completed now for a few weeks, I’m finally posting some pictures of the process, or rather “the making of” them in their various stages and some of the materials used.While making these very first mushroom sculptures, I had the idea to turn these little sculptures into cupcake toppers, craft embellishments (to pop in a craft project such as a wreath), or even little planter picks (to spruce up any indoor potted plant) by securing picks to the bottoms, thereby making it easy to stick them into whatever little spot you may imagine. And not just with the mushrooms but with the little birds too. Now my only question is what objects I should attempt to make next?
No comments:
Post a Comment