I’m really liking this part about our move…the cooler summers, lower humidity…mostly attributed to the large body of water just down the hill. Sleeping with the windows wide open…only running the AC two or three times so far…throwing a sweater over my bare shoulders come evening…I really do like this season up here.
I also really like homegrown tomatoes. And I think we’re successfully achieving some this year. We have one Grape Tomato plant doing very well and one Early Girl. Although the cooler summer means a slower and shorter growing season than our former home, I think we still may get a few good ones. See…
I also really like homegrown tomatoes. And I think we’re successfully achieving some this year. We have one Grape Tomato plant doing very well and one Early Girl. Although the cooler summer means a slower and shorter growing season than our former home, I think we still may get a few good ones. See…
A warm candle’s glow softly cuts through the foggy evening and all is right in my little corner of the world tonight.
{squatty little teapot votive}
{cuckoo for candles votive}
2 comments:
they look great, Binner :)
Merci Beaucoup!
Post a Comment