The sun comes into this side of the house so gloriously in the afternoons. But a little privacy is a good thing...especially in a bathroom!
I finished my curtain last week (my very first "real" sewing project) after much consideration of lace or no lace on the bottom. Did it make it look a little granny-ish or add character?
Well, after my parents visited a couple weekends ago, I was able to get my mum's opinion too. Lace it was! Mum gave me a pile of vintage lace pieces awhile back that I've been finding some new uses for in sometimes unexpected places. And this piece of sturdy lace was the perfect length for my curtain!
Now, all I need are those Anthropologie towels I saw that I think would go perfectly with my curtain as well! I love their towels...
Well, after my parents visited a couple weekends ago, I was able to get my mum's opinion too. Lace it was! Mum gave me a pile of vintage lace pieces awhile back that I've been finding some new uses for in sometimes unexpected places. And this piece of sturdy lace was the perfect length for my curtain!
Now, all I need are those Anthropologie towels I saw that I think would go perfectly with my curtain as well! I love their towels...
6 comments:
tres joli (jolie?)!!!
merci beaucoup! :)
Oh, It looks so sweet! Good job! I wonder what your next real sewing project will be???
That's the loveliest, happiest room I've ever seen
My vote is the lace! So sweet & cheery....I smiled just looking at it!
Nae
Beautiful Window!
Beautiful Pots!
And of course Anthropologie towels!
How could u not love it!
♥
Pearl
Post a Comment