It was a perfectly, gorgeous, sun-filled weekend. We did a lot of entertaining, eating, and hiking...and truthfully, I'm a bit weary on this Monday after such a full weekend...but mostly due to an intense hike. So, a few photos from our hike with the in-laws. Hub and I have hiked this same trail (the Split Rock River Loop) 3 or 4 times now and its always amazing! Especially at this time of year. Perhaps you can get a sense why...even though pictures never fully capture the real thing.
Hello and welcome to my little spot.
You'll soon find that I so enjoy papercutting and other such crafty endeavors, attempting new things in the kitchen, exploring outdoors, collecting little vintage things I really don't need...and journaling about most of it all right here.
3 comments:
What a bunch of gorgeous photos! Autumn is certainly a beautiful season! Makes me want to take a drive "north" again!
I love to hike to, I look at your pictures and I miss our Patagonia. Buenos Aires is such a big , noisy city...
Thank you for those beautiful images!
wow.. really i cant expalin how i do feel...Ahmed MoheB
Post a Comment