I know what you mean. At least you have a place to work, I paint on my dinning table, when our baby is asleep, and I must say our home is a mess!!!!!! I wish I could have a studio of my own...
Hi Euphoria! I wish I could say it really was a fabulous studio...but it's actually just a spare bedroom turned office/craft room. But "studio" sounds so much glamorous! ;)
Hello and welcome to my little spot.
You'll soon find that I so enjoy papercutting and other such crafty endeavors, attempting new things in the kitchen, exploring outdoors, collecting little vintage things I really don't need...and journaling about most of it all right here.
4 comments:
what's next???
What lovely layers, color and texture!
I know what you mean.
At least you have a place to work, I paint on my dinning table, when our baby is asleep, and I must say our home is a mess!!!!!!
I wish I could have a studio of my own...
Hi Euphoria!
I wish I could say it really was a fabulous studio...but it's actually just a spare bedroom turned office/craft room. But "studio" sounds so much glamorous! ;)
Post a Comment