So I just joined Twitter today. I'm not entirely sure why really. I've had my reasons for avoiding too much computery-networky stuff. Mostly because I think it sucks time from other real aspects of life. Real relationships. Etc. But after a conversation I recently had with a fellow twitterer (I guess I'm still too new perhaps to call myself a "twitterer" or whatever you would call them...) I thought I'd claim my LillyBonBon username on Twitter, just in case I ever do feel like I want to oh, twitter. But yet again, someone already had it! And they haven't even twittered a thing! Who are all these lillybonbons out there?Well, its too late to do anything about it now...so my username that I claimed is LillyBonBonGirl. And like I said in my first tweet "now what?" I have no clue. So here I am back to blogging.
......
Oh, and it's Mum's birthday today! Above is the rippy-style card I made for her. Happy Birthday Mum! :)
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE my card!!!! You gno-me so well! Thanks, honey!
Post a Comment