Tuesday, April 27, 2010

embellishing small packages

I had some tiny little gifts to wrap up last week. I've probably said this before but I love having plain boxes, pillow-style boxes, and glassine bags on hand just for this sort of thing. Pretty ribbons, rub-ons, and graceful little punches (similar to what I shared in the past here) can simply top them off quite nicely.
...
{Coming soon, I'll share a few photos of the pretty garden party that I took these gifts to!}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those butterflies are so pretty.

wishful nals said...

enjoy the small stuff, couldn't have said it better myself!!! xo!

mrs. c said...

I think it is so much fun to take a simple package and embelish it with 3D objects! These are so unique, simple but classy! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the benefactors of these pretty packages! Thank you so much again my artful friend!!
I love ya!
Nae