



Inspired by those adorable vintage wire pincushion chairs, I had a bit of fun making my own tiny version the other day. I modeled my wire chair after the design of one on a deck of sweet, old playing cards.Truth be told, this is the 3rd wire chair I attempted. The first 2 chair attempts yielded uneven, poorly spaced legs. Although those ones did both have a larger seat area for the pincushion. But while this 3rd chair yielded a smaller seat space making it perhaps not the most practical or useful of pincushions...I still think it's rather cute. And it was fun to make. Which I think is a large part of the satisfication that comes in making something, just enjoying the creative process itself.
.....
P.S. On a completely different note, we've been getting things set up on our fabulous new computer and in this process, Hub googled "LillyBonBon" the other night to find my shop site and add it to his "favorites" (yes, he's so sweet) since we each prefer to use different browsers. And during his search, he called to me "hey, you're on facebook?" and I said "No I'm not! What ARE you talking about?"
So just for the record, this here LillyBonBon is not, nor have I ever been, on facebook. And if I were to be, I probably wouldn't use my craft business name for it anyhow. When I first decided to go online with my shop and name for the whole world to see, and later to start a blog...at that time I had googled "LillyBonBon" (what I thought was my very cute and clever, unique name with very clever, unique spelling...Ha!) and at that time, nothing came up. Cool. And I didn't care to trademark it or whatever because this is just a "for fun" sort of business for me...something to call all my crafty work by...nothing extremely very serious. Well, it appears there is another one (or more perhaps?) out there now. Which is fine. But I just wanted it to be known that I'm not that one, whoever that is (since I'm not on facebook and can't see). Just for the record. That's all. :)
4 comments:
Ooooh ... it turned out so neat!
That is sooo cute!
What a bummer that there's now other Lillybonbon's out there. But you are my fave!
Oh, I Love it!!!! Great photos also!
Oh this is so adorable. I love the little heart.
Post a Comment