{The Details...}
Last week while down in the Cities, Mum and I took a jaunt across town to visit a favorite spot, Anthropologie. I still had a gift card from my birthday (thank you Mother-in-Law!) just waiting patiently to be used. But since I live so far from one now, it is a little harder to get there. I could shop online…but perusing the store in person is so much more pleasurable.
We had such a fun time there together…spending a good couple of hours looking, touching, smelling, trying on... I really made it worth my while too and picked up some fun things for myself and some gifts for others. Its really hard for me to have restraint in this store, so I guess it’s a good thing I don’t get here often! (And all this just on the heels of my recent posts about getting rid of things and having less stuff! Oh this place makes it hard!)
A couple of my finds…
{The “Dollhouse Coverlet Hoodie.” Oh so soft and cozy!}
{Sweet plates I fell in love with…the “Aurora Dessert Plates”…featuring 3 bluebirds, butterflies, & daisy chains. I love the shape of these plates as well as the bright, cheery colors. I think they’ll look sweet underneath my yellow teacups & saucers that I got from here awhile ago. I can't wait to have a proper tea party with these!}

After our Anthropologie shopping spree, we headed over to the nearby Linden Hills area…a sweet little community with, I think, a bit of a Parisian-like feel to it…full of cute gift stores, flower shops, a bakery, and a great little spot we found to revive ourselves with lunch…the Zumbro Café.
Mum had a "Bacon & Havarti Frittata" while I had a "Roasted Tomato/Caramelized Onion/Basil Pesto Sandwich" on grilled ciabatta. If I were going to make my ideal sandwich, this would be it precisely!
Our only regret…not having enough time to peruse all that is Linden Hills. Next time! There’s always next time, we say!
No comments:
Post a Comment