Friday, August 8, 2008

Relative-ly Speaking...

I was delighted last night to find that 2 inspiring people (who I’m so proud to be related to) have recently opened up “shop” on Etsy. They are both extremely talented artists and I just had to share their new shops with you here...

~Sparkflight : Features wonderful wire sculptures…I’ve seen them up close, in person and they truly are awe-inspiring, amazing works of art. This sculpture here is a favorite of mine. I'm amazed at how lifelike it looks...and I love it's bushy tail too! And this one here makes me smile because of the subject matter, but the form is fun to look at too.

~Trev27 : Features prints of his pen and ink drawings…the details in his work are astounding and the fresh perspective he brings to common things like this one here is really fascinating.

Hope you enjoy looking at their work as much as I do!

No comments: