The theme of the day seemed to be shades of pink, with a hint of yellow tossed in here and there, such as in the lovely, buttery yellow velvet ribbon I used to trim the edge of the box I was working on (with little vintage paper birds on it). Or the sunny-colored goldfinch who came to visit against the still-drab, brown landscape which is my backyard (at least the snow is now gone!). Lovely pink abounded in gift wrap, cards, flowers, candles, and even the little pink octopuses (is that plural or should it be "octopi"?) that swam across the tote bag below (a gift from my thoughtful hubby).
Of course I was oblivious to this "pink theme" as the day transpired, but when I compiled some photos from my special day, a pattern was formed. According to Wikipedia, "pink stands for beauty, grace, and goodness." I like that!
Of course I was oblivious to this "pink theme" as the day transpired, but when I compiled some photos from my special day, a pattern was formed. According to Wikipedia, "pink stands for beauty, grace, and goodness." I like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment