The Fall Collection: New LillyBonBon Votives at a store near you...featuring birds and owls (of course) and the latest cuckoo clock designs! Okay, so maybe they are not exactly at a store near you, but they are in ONE very special store that I truly love...Truly. Sorry. I just simply couldn't resist writing all that jazz above about my "new fall collection." But I really did just drop off some of these new votives above, in addition to my latest line of Sculpture Picks (birds & mushrooms) yesterday at Truly. They had so many fun ideas for how to display my little sculpture picks that I can't wait to see/hear what they finally end up doing with them. Also, they are now having Cupcake Sundays (which is sort of ironic since my sculpture picks can be used as cupcake toppers too!). I'm not entirely sure what this "Cupcake Sunday" entails, but it sounds like fun...so if you are in White Bear Lake on a Sunday...why not stop in and check things out? Or if you're not in White Bear Lake, you can shop online at Truly where they also carry a selection of things from some of their other designers too.
Also yesterday, I had the pleasure of visiting one of my favorite shops, Rose Mille, located in downtown Stillwater. I love love love this stylish store for its combination of new & vintage things...French-inspired...beautiful things...clothing, trinkets, housewares, paper goods, and my favorite: cute crafting goodies...stuffed in old dressers and cabinets full of tiny drawers. It's almost like hunting through your grandma's attic and finding amazing little vintage things for craft projects. Not to mention you'll find THE BEST selection of ribbons & trims. Here are some of my finds from yesterday...
I also have a special place in my heart for Rose Mille because it was the very first store where I launched my very first LillyBonBon artwork. The owner, Michelle, really bolstered my confidence by her desire to see my things and her excitement to sell them in her lovely store. I remember it feeling so surreal at the time that this store that I had always absolutely loved and adored wanted to sell my things in it! Taking a little walk down memory lane, here are some old pics (from 2005) of my first beginnings there...
~Au revoir for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment