This afternoon I discovered that one of my items (my cuckoo clock votive) was on the Front Page of Etsy...in what is called a "treasury". Treasuries are groupings of artwork put together by other Etsy users and Etsy admin. I'm a little uncertain as to how the specific treasuries are then chosen to be on the homepage of Etsy, but I believe Admin does the selection of which treasuries will make it to the front page. I was SO excited to see this today as it was my very first "treasury" experience ever! And to make it to the front page too! Wowee!I didn't get to actually SEE it on the front page (shoot!) as I believe it occurred sometime this morning...probably as we were rushing to church, no doubt. Although this particular treasury is no longer on the front page, it is still "active" in Etsy's treasury link until sometime tomorrow. Here's a link to the treasury...if you want to see it before it expires! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment