Last weekend, Hub and I went down to the Cities for my baby shower...put on by my sister-in-law, sister, and mother, it was more lovely and thoughtful than I could have ever imagined! I was absolutely blown away by their creativity and all the effort they put into making it such a special day for me and soon-to-arrive baby! Here are some snapshots I took of the sweet "woodland" shower details:
The adorable handmade "welcome" sign hanging outside to greet all the lovely guests as they arrived.
My "corsage"...a plush butterfly holding real mini roses wrapped in tulle and topped off with a little brown "baby" button.
My sister-in-law had the center of her table decked out in a sweet array of glass cloches filled with woodland details...deer, mushrooms, moss, butterflies.
See the bunting in the photo above? Mum made a few of these pretty fabric buntings...
...in the cutest of fabrics (floral, owls, hedgehogs, etc...)
And even a tiny one to hang in this wreath.Another woodland scene under a belljar...a mother and baby deer.
And the food, oh the food was phenomenal! But of course I only got photos of the desserts! Like these cute mini chocolate cupcakes...
And remnants of my favorite cake in the world!!! (I almost didn't get a piece! Thanks for making sure I did, Sis!)
And finally, delicious and darling sugar cookies, were each individually packaged in little bags for the guests to enjoy then or take home for later...there were "boy" owls and "girl" hedgehogs...since we don't yet know what our little baby will be! We're keeping it a surprise...and surprises are so nice, just like this party was...a wonderful surprise of thoughtfulness and love!
Thanks so much, ladies, for making it a special day that I will always remember!
2 comments:
Great photos and beautiful memories of a really fun day! So happy that you enjoyed the day!
Ohmigoodness, this is gorgeous! So much attention to detail and effort. It's lovely.
Post a Comment