Wednesday, January 19, 2011

cravings

While down in the Cities last weekend, Hub and I had dinner at Cafe Latte. For weeks and weeks before this, I'd been craving a BIG slice of their Raspberry Creme Torte...and it didn't disappoint!
I would say that I really haven't had any strange pregnancy cravings...or really any cravings at all, besides maybe ice cream...and hot chocolate too? Since I've cut out coffee and tea, I've become a bit of a hot chocolate connoisseur. Which reminds me, Cafe Latte's hot chocolate is amazing too!

4 comments:

Dionne said...

What?! I totally must've missed when you announced you were 'with child'. I had no idea! Congrats!

And this cake looks sooo good. I want to reach through the screen and steal it.

Unknown said...

I'm on a diet, why are you doing this to me?! lol God that looks good!
Yasmeen
(thethingsmydreamsaremadeof)

LBB said...

Thanks Dionne! :)

MUM said...

I LOVE that cake!!! I want it! (With some good coffee!)