This little mound of bright green moss was nothing much this Spring. And honestly I couldn't quite recall why I'd even bought it from my local nursery late last summer. I mean, we have moss growing everywhere around here...
...until a few weeks ago, when the sweetest little white flowers started blooming. Ohhh yeah!
Mum gave me this plant late last year, far past its blooming timeframe. So I was very happy to see it's flowers this year! Such a pretty, periwinkle-ish color...almost surreal!
{Flax flowers + sunlight streaming in} 
{Coral Bells, foreground}
{Chamomile flowers, planted from seed}
{Chamomile & shadows on rocks}
{Dianthus}
Aren't fuschia and chartreuse such complimentary colors?
My garden in the woods is a bit hodge-podge, but its a vast improvement from last year I'd say!
.....
Happy weekend...I'll be in the garden!
~L
4 comments:
Your little garden in the woods is the sweetest thing! Your photos are enchanting to say the least!
I have that same moss and love it!!! Well, except when the lawn service runs it over. The flowers are so sweet and delicate.
Call me crazy, but all of the flowers here look so happy! How could they not be with that amazing sun shining through their petals, making them glow. I'm glowing with them. I love the shadows from the trees. I can almost feel the breeze passing me.
Great blog! I like your variety, yet there is purpose to everything. It doesn't feel random or rushed.
I love these photos, they are soo pretty! =)
Post a Comment