First off, my lovely Delphinium plant which was in full bloom, welcoming us when we came home from the cabin last week. These flowers always remind me of little flower fairy caps and I love this particular blue color. (This picture from Anthropologie's July catalogue almost, almost makes me want to cut a bunch and wrap them up in brown paper, just to cart around like that...so lovely!)
And I mentioned in my last post about picking wild blueberries at the cabin, but we came home to find our own plants chock full of ripe berries just waiting to be plucked! And I've been eating them every day since. Such a tasty blue!
Yesterday, I spent some time repotting many of my indoor houseplants. They sorely needed it and I'd been meaning to do it for a long time. Some had simply outgrown their pots or needed fresh potting soil, and others I wanted to switch into sweeter pots...
...like the lovely blue McCoy pot (left) that Hub gave me for my birthday!
And finally, the blue-ish background to a new little paper & thread collage piece I recently did. Now I just need to find the right sort of vintage-y, shadowbox-y sort of frame. Then I'll take some better photos of it too.
~Happy BLUE Thursday!~
And finally, the blue-ish background to a new little paper & thread collage piece I recently did. Now I just need to find the right sort of vintage-y, shadowbox-y sort of frame. Then I'll take some better photos of it too.~Happy BLUE Thursday!~
2 comments:
I think that I know a certain little niece of yours who would celebrate all things blue with you ;)I'm lovin' your collage!
Your blueberries look fantastic! What fun! Your plants look happy in their spruced up homes :)
Post a Comment