Remember my little wire pincushion chair I was inspired to make after seeing one online somewhere? Well, when I was down in the Cities a couple weeks ago, doing some thrifting, I came across it's very sweet, original predecessor...minus it's pincushion though! At only one dollar, I thought it was still adorable and couldn't resist snatching it up!.....
P.S. Here're some chairs I found on Etsy that still have their pincushions intact...just barely, though, by the looks of it!
2 comments:
Good Morning LillyBonBon,
Would you mind a new local Duluth follower? The chair is cute .. big crafty plans for it? You have to Love the thrill of thrifting... I never know what I need until I see it!! I'm glad to find a new gal who loves to craft as much as I do ~ I think we may get each other!!! We'll I'll keep reading along to your blog... so until you post something cute and crafy again ...
I hope you have a great day!!
Your new craft friendly follower,
Tricia K.
Tjohnson7@smdc.org
I hope you told Ruth about your chair. She has made a few small wire chairs as well.
Post a Comment