we awoke to about 4 inches of snow
.....
I was extremely bummed out by the weather yesterday...but I guess things could be worse. I think it was the first time I'd ever seen snow in May. And I'm fairly certain I may have triggered this little snow event by my washing a few of our winter coats earlier in the week, ready to be completely done with them for awhile.
Yet what a difference a day makes (or just several hours in this case)! There are a few goldfinches in this photo...I counted about 5, I think...and one pretty purple finch on the feeder as well!
I'm just hoping and praying this doesn't happen again.
2 comments:
Definitely a bummer! Good thing it melted quickly so you can get back to gardening :)
I hope you didn't lose and plants. Glad to see that the snow melted at least.
Post a Comment