Tuesday, January 5, 2010

right now...

::Right Now::
Our computer has been doing odd things.
{and hub may just be coming home tonight with a new one.}

My craft desk is a disaster.
{and I just can't seem to get back into doing anything crafty...maybe I'm on "crafting overload" from Christmas?}

The streets are so, SO icy-slick.
{and my car slid down a hill today, but I ended up getting control of it pretty well, eventually.}

I started teaching a new class today to older adults.
{and only ONE hearing aid was lost!}

My toes are toasty in one of my favorite Christmas gifts.
{and they're the best slippers ever...I'm on my 2nd pair now but they last so long!}

2 comments:

MUM said...

Cute slippers!!! I am going to splurge and buy myself a new pair of those very soon! You slid in your car? Oh, how scary! Glad you were able to get it under control!

Dionne said...

Never underestimate the power of a good slipper! I am with you! They need to be comfy and warm but not suffocating. Once the perfect pair is found - it's a match made in heaven!