



Here're just a few little things in the works right now. I've been slowly creating, having brief spurts of inspiration followed by longer moments away from the studio. I blame it on mid-January, cold, gloomy dark days (which make for poor picture-taking), and the fact that one of our old cameras is no longer compatible with our new computer. We can buy some device that will allow us to use it...just haven't done it yet. Blame it on January. Poor January......
P.S. I'm listening to Laura Veirs today, a beautiful, sweet and peaceful sounding CD Hub surprised me with last night...perfectly fitting for January.
P.S. I'm listening to Laura Veirs today, a beautiful, sweet and peaceful sounding CD Hub surprised me with last night...perfectly fitting for January.
2 comments:
These are so sweet! Two of my favourite things combined: stamps and paper cutting :)
xx
OOoh la la, how pretty!
BUmmer about your old camera not being compatible with your new computer!
Post a Comment