Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Snowboard for a Rack

A conversation piece? Maybe, were it not for it's placement in our garage, a place guests don’t typically go. Hub has long been contemplating the best way to hang our snowboards (he so loves an orderly garage...which I love) since we moved into this house. Recently, he was looking online and came upon a snowboard rack made out of a snowboard itself. Liking what he saw and having at least one old snowboard to spare, he decided to build his rack modeled after that concept. He finished it up last weekend and I think he did a pretty neat job on it. It even has a knob on each end to hang our snowy jackets on after a day out on the hill. We’ve purchased our season passes, the rack is ready, now all we need is snow…but I’m certainly not rushing it or anything...as I know it will be along soon enough!

3 comments:

Dana said...

nice work, hub:)
it's almost too nice!

MUM said...

WOW! I am impressed! I had no idea he was making a snowboard snowboard rack! Looks great! Tell hub!

nelya said...

I would love one of those, and I live in the South, where it rarely, if ever, snows. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to tell you your posts are completely engrossing! You are uniquely talented (and clearly, your Hubby is as well). Thanks so much for sharing!