Friday, September 12, 2008

Pink With Buttons (& not the crafting kind)

So I’m a little reluctant to share this, but in (partial) blog disclosure, look what came in the mail for me, ordered by my funny Hub:Yes, this is a very PINK XBox 360 remote. I said he ordered it for me, but truthfully, its more for him really. He wants to be able to play tennis against me or partner up with me to shoot little alien spaceships and such. But because it is pink, it is definitely mine which means I must give it a little loving from time to time. I’ll have to summon up my old Tetris and Super Mario Brothers skills. Although this thing has a lot more buttons and triggers than its past counterparts. So now I think you know what we’ll be doing this weekend. ;)

1 comment:

Dana said...

That's too funny! Hope you win ;)