(I just can't seem to stop making these little owl guys.
I think I'll have to add one to the shop very soon.)
Or was it this little warbler below?
Or how about this sneaky blue bird?
P.S. I FINALLY finished "Hawaii" last night...and nooo, I'm not that slow of a reader (I don't think!)...its just a really looong book! But it was well worth it. Now I'm ready to read something light & fluffy. I have a stack of books loaned to me by others that has been piling up on my nightstand as I trudged slowly through Hawaii. I like to switch up reading current books with old books. I think its a good way to challenge the mind. Any suggestions?

1 comment:
I've been trying to read Robinson Crusoe and Jane Eyre. The former is causing me some trouble. Maybe you could catch up to me and we could have a race to the finish :)
Post a Comment