Friday, January 20, 2012

so happy its Friday...


Don't you love the start of a new weekend? I have some low-key plans that involve working on a few little house projects. First up...little baby recently turned 7 months old and I am finally going to put the finishing touches on his nursery. About time, no? But since he is on the move now, I'm busier than ever just trying to keep him from hurting himself...bumping his head on all manner of furniture that he likes to get himself stuck under, falling over while sitting, grabbing things he shouldn't be grabbing, etc...But anyways, since we didn't find out his gender before he was born (it seems most people DO find out now days...why is that?) I saved some decorating in his nursery for when we would know...specifically I didn't buy any fancy crib sheet sets. So I finally ordered a crib skirt the other day to coordinate with some sheets we already had. And I finally figured out what to do with the wall next to his crib. So once I finish this I may post a little nursery tour...we'll see. I have another private baby blog where I expound about how cute and wonderful and charming our little Bub is. But a nursery tour might be fun to see here too maybe. I also have high hopes to put together a little family photo gallery wall somewhere in the house...pull out some good photos and mix and match some frames. I want to see our good times, memories from the past, people we love, at hand every day...we have some random photos framed here and there but I think more would be good. So those are my weekend plans...hopefully it will turn out as planned. Since it is so freezing cold here now and supposed to be snowy, I don't see why not?
happy weekend! :)

No comments: