For me, most every new year rolls into another rather uneventfully...without seeming too important, too different.
But after having a baby this past summer, I feel time and the passage of it more acutely than ever. I can see it marching forward and experience it more fully in the changes he makes each hour, each day. 
From 21 to 31, things didn't feel vastly different. Sure I got married and moved twice and changed jobs and many other things changed, surface things. But now each day seems so much more precious, incredibly special. I see my little one changing so much and growing so fast each month, each day, every hour. I can really feel and see time moving forward so quickly now. I can appreciate it.
{photos from yesterday, enjoying some time out and about with my family}
1 comment:
Well said,...beautifully said!
We do only have today,...and not that it is just "only", it is huge that we are given another day, another sunrise, another time to live and do. You are right about how precious each moment is and pray that we each use the time that we have been given wisely.
Post a Comment