

...for my Sweet.We celebrated Hub's birthday this past weekend and it involved indulging in quite a few sweets. Multiple homemade cupcakes with buttercream frosting were consumed. (The same kind I made last year but it was much easier because since then I've become the owner of a fabulous new KitchenAid stand mixer. I love that thing and using it makes me feel tres professional!)
We also shared a very fancy dessert at Scenic...profiteroles with chocolate ice cream, ganache, and crushed pistachios. Mmm!
A lot of sweets...but sometimes you have to do that when its your hubby's special day, oui?
A lot of sweets...but sometimes you have to do that when its your hubby's special day, oui?
2 comments:
Those cupcakes look soooo good! Hope to taste them someday!
Everything looks delicious and paintable, ha, I love to paint cupcakes.
By the way, I don´t have an etsy shop, I´m reading about it, I still have my doubts, can you tell me about your experience?
Post a Comment