Wednesday, August 18, 2010

new cake toppers...

Just a couple new things I made recently ~ in between blueberry-picking and triathlon-training... ;)
A sweet peppermint/seafoam-colored deer couple cake topper, now available in the shop here...
And a mama & baby bird cake topper duo, requested by an Etsy customer for a baby shower cake (more photos here) that will be placed in a nest. I love this idea she came up with to have the mama bird giving the baby bird her heart! Oh, and a couple photos of the packaging/special label I made for this order too...I really like how the label turned out!

7 comments:

Dana said...

I love the deer!!! So darling ♥

MUM said...

Of course, I love your deer and birdies,...all so sweet! The tag you created is so perfect for these adorable little birds!

Dionne said...

Once again, you've managed to make me gasp - these are gorgeous. Great work!

Euphoria said...

Just like you, I also love the combination between sports and creativity.
I love your work, it´s so light, delicate and original...
Have a great weekend!!!

LBB said...

Thank you, ladies, for your kind words about my new cake toppers! :)

Anonymous said...

oh goodness, these are soooo adorable!

Pearl said...

I love the birdies!!!
omg! I cant wait for my next bday party! I think I wanna order something from you!

Keep in touch soon~


Pearl