A pretty, soft snow has been falling here all day. And now that its snowing, it finally feels a little bit more Christmas-y and Wintery. Although I'm not really crazy about the chill in the air, I'm staying bundled and earlier this week did some more trimming all the while singing along with my favorite Christmas music...I put up my little village of tiny houses (which I talked about sharing last year but I don't think I ever got around to it) and I spruced up the mantle with little scenes of deer, trees, and shiny ornaments tucked within my collection of old apothecary jars. I always love the little details!
Also, I was thinking about all the little craft projects I shared the first week of December last year and thought I'd post links here in case you missed them:.....
Happy Weekend! Happy Crafting!
3 comments:
Awww I love you'd little village! How adorable !
Very pretty Christmas displays! Cute idea to put little scenes in jars and under bell jars. The pastel village looks good enough to eat!
I love christmas time, jealous about the snow, i reallly want it to snow this year for me
Post a Comment