So life lately seems to have fallen into about 4 categories for me: eating, walking, crafting, and trimming (the house, the tree, whatever I can trim!). So I'll cover a few highlights from each... First, eating... I know this is a bit belated, but I just had to share a photo of Mum's tasty turkey cookies. She makes these every year for Thanksgiving and it just wouldn't be quite the same without her pretty sugar cookies.
After spending the holiday away, we had a quiet weekend back home. I, doing heaps of crafting, packaging, and seeking out good light for picture-taking (not an easy task these days)...and Hub, climbing the roof and stringing Christmas lights.
On Sunday, we went to pick out a tree from Pappy...the kind man down the road that we buy our tree from each year. If you recall what happened last year, well...this year he wouldn't let Hub transport our tree home that way...He insisted on throwing it in his truck and delivering it to our home...and you just don't argue with Pappy. What service! So we trimmed the tree that afternoon and since then I've been adding more to it and rearranging the ornaments as necessary, rather obsessive-compulsively...does anyone else do this? ;)......
P.S. The sweet and I'm pretty sure the kindest blogger I know, Dionne, wrote an interesting little article about tags and featured LillyBonBon within it. Go take a peak right here!
~Merci!~
1 comment:
Those sugar cookies are so delicate and pretty, and I love that owl, and how cute is the packaging?
I have never gone to pick a Christmas Tree before. It sounds so fun and reminds me of Christmas movies I used to watch when I was little.
And of course I would mention you in my Tag Article, you have such lovely tags, so unique and pretty!
Post a Comment