Lately, I've been content to use my sewing machine for very small projects, still just beginning to dabble with it and all the crafty possibilities it holds...apart from mending small clothing tears and such. The late afternoon sun provides glorious light for me to work by in this little corner. But come 4:00 or so, it quickly darkens and I put away my things for another day. I can't really say what I've been working on...since it is that season for surprises and all. But I thought I'd share one corner, apart from my studio, where I've been enjoying some peaceful and quiet, cold winter afternoons as of late.Tuesday, December 15, 2009
quiet corners...
Lately, I've been content to use my sewing machine for very small projects, still just beginning to dabble with it and all the crafty possibilities it holds...apart from mending small clothing tears and such. The late afternoon sun provides glorious light for me to work by in this little corner. But come 4:00 or so, it quickly darkens and I put away my things for another day. I can't really say what I've been working on...since it is that season for surprises and all. But I thought I'd share one corner, apart from my studio, where I've been enjoying some peaceful and quiet, cold winter afternoons as of late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aren't sewing machines wonderful??? I'm excited to see what you're working on :)
What a sweet cozy picture! It's nice that you have your machine handy, mine's still in the basement at the old house!
This does look like a lovely, cozy corner. A serene little workspace indeed.
What a dear place you have! I'm having so much fun browsing!
Happy holidays,
Christina
ox
Post a Comment