A few weeks ago, I put together a little shadowbox using some of the feathers I'd recently found over the summer months. Remember this tiny hummingbird one? I just barely managed to attach the tiny feather to the fabric-covered board using a long specimen pin, at least twice as long as the actual feather! I whipped up some quick labels on the computer for the feathers I was fairly certain I could identify... And over the weekend I finally got around to hanging it up along with a cute print I had picked up at U.O. while in Charleston. Aren't those birdies with the knit hats on just perfect?

3 comments:
What a cute pairing of your adorable bird print and your natural feather shadow box! Fun!
Wow, how delicate and pretty. I love how fragile it looks! Gorgeous!
Dittoes :) Mum and Dionne said it just right :)
Post a Comment