Thursday, November 19, 2009

in the studio {+ going red}

So I've been crafting up a storm lately...making some simple, complimentary tags today to go along with an order...and starting to work on some new deer sculptures for the shop......with red fingernails and all! I'm really getting into the season, I guess. Aren't they lovely?! ;) This is about as wild and crazy as I get!

...

P.S. I put together a little "woodland" centerpiece for the table today using some reindeer moss and a sweet, white owl candle I recently purchased...see the sidebar photo!

3 comments:

MUM said...

The tags are so adorable (seems I use that word alot when commenting on your sweet creations!) Table decoration looks like a good start on Christmas decorating, very nice. And OH THOSE RED NAILS, very chic!

Dana said...

"What? Oh wow!" said Foofie.
I asked her if she was talking about your crafts ...
"I was talking about the NAILS." :)

She loves nail polish and painted nails!

Dionne said...

Oh what cuteness! The tags, the deer, all so lovely!