Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hunting...

Where I live, it's hunting season...the deer opener was last weekend...and I think it lasts for about 2 weeks? I guess I'm not certain of the specifics since neither Hub nor I hunt, but I do have some pretty cute recent deer acquisitions of my own...
This little one is so sweet & tiny...only about 2 inches tall.
And I love this one's antlers. It also comes apart in 3 pieces. Sort of a like a kinder egg toy!
And these 3 deer ornaments will soon receive a little crafty makeover of some sort. I'm thinking of painting over them in silver perhaps and doing some glittering maybe.

I know its only November 10th but...now that Christmas catalogs are starting to trickle in and the December issue of MS Living just came in the mail the other day, not to mention some LBB Christmas-y/Wintery projects I've been working on, I'm really starting to get excited!
What about you?

No comments: