Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Woodland Bouquets {tokens of affection}

Tokens of affection...imaginary bouquets composed of freshly plucked mushrooms, lilies, ferns, and a little feathered friend...my idea of a lovely bouquet! Or any little thing that comes straight from the heart...like the pretty necklace with rosy colored jewels that Hub suprised me with today. I've told you he's the best, oui? It's certainly not the gift itself but the thought that counts. And he's oh so thoughtful.
This papercut I did the other night, dangling inside via fishing line, is my latest attempt at figuring out just what in the world do with this pink birdcage (remember?) I bought awhile back. Any other recommendations are highly welcomed.

3 comments:

MUM said...

I LOVE it!!!! That is the sweetest papercut ever!!!Love the butterflies dancing on your skirt and the woodland bouquet behind hub's back is oh so adorable. I love it in the birdcage! Perfect!

Dana said...

WOW ... adorable! I agree ... it's a great idea for your birdcage :)

Dionne said...

That is completely adorable, and hanging in that birdcage makes it even more enchanting!

And how sweet is your husbo???!!!