Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer Firsts...

A recent evening enjoying some "firsts of Summer"...
{a tourist-priced "caribou caramel hot fudge" malt to be exact...but quite worth it!}
{worn soft by the rugged lake, glass pieces in greens, whites, browns, 1 rare pale aqua sea-colored piece and a few agates too!}
{I haven't worn these in years, basically brand new, so why not now? they are perfect for tromping around rocky shores looking for sea glass.}
{the (over-priced) malt shop's message on the door...but I'm sure we'll be back for seconds and thirds and fourths later on this summer.}
.....
P.S. A special little freedom deal going on in my shop...(freedom from shipping costs!).
Happy Independence Day! We'll miss being with you all this year dear family...last year was so much fun!
~xoxo~

2 comments:

MUM said...

That malt looks soooo delish!!!!
Great sea glass finds! (I want to hunt for sea glass with you!) And the 4th won't be the same without you and hub here:( Love, MUM

Dionne said...

Oooh, what a great weekend! Malts, pink shoes, seaglass - love it!