Friday, March 26, 2010

in the studio {a foxy couple}

I've added another little creature to my repertoire...the fox! This sweet foxy couple has really grown on me too.
(Now available in the shop right here.)

Here's a "before" shot...before they were dressed for their big day...talking, I imagine, as most couples do about what they should wear out. Or rather, the female is talking and the male is not really caring all that much. Reminds me of last night...I had 3 different tops I wanted Hub to choose from for me to wear out, because I couldn't decide...that's all! Just 3!

Well, I didn't even get the first choice out of my mouth when he said, "Yes, I like that one. Wear that one."

Men! Foxes! Oy! ;)

1 comment:

Dana said...

Well ... those look like they were fun to make! Did you have a nice evening out? Happy Weekend :)