ahhhh! lovely - my sweet hub does the same with music... i'm clueless, but he always seems to know what i'll like and makes playlists for me all the time! aren't we lucky!
x nadine p.s thank you for the lovely comment about my shop! x
it's just me again, i wanted to thank you for the email & recipe for the freezer jam! you are too kind. I wanted to send you this link from the Elsa Mora blog - I think you'll like it {paper sculptures & papercuts}
Thanks Nadine! Yes, I do so enjoy her blog. Her work is amazing, unreal, beautiful! You're welcome for the recipe. Let me know how it turns out if you make some. And I agree, we are pretty lucky to have such sweet hubs. :)
Hello and welcome to my little spot.
You'll soon find that I so enjoy papercutting and other such crafty endeavors, attempting new things in the kitchen, exploring outdoors, collecting little vintage things I really don't need...and journaling about most of it all right here.
3 comments:
ahhhh! lovely - my sweet hub does the same with music... i'm clueless, but he always seems to know what i'll like and makes playlists for me all the time! aren't we lucky!
x nadine
p.s thank you for the lovely comment about my shop! x
it's just me again, i wanted to thank you for the email & recipe for the freezer jam! you are too kind. I wanted to send you this link from the Elsa Mora blog - I think you'll like it {paper sculptures & papercuts}
click here.
Thanks Nadine! Yes, I do so enjoy her blog. Her work is amazing, unreal, beautiful! You're welcome for the recipe. Let me know how it turns out if you make some. And I agree, we are pretty lucky to have such sweet hubs. :)
Post a Comment