Long weekend. Gentle breezes. Warm sun. Water softly lapping against the rocky shore. Rocky dock. Lazy fish. Cabin clothes. Toes dangling into chilly water. Carefree laughter. Early firecrackers snapping nearby. Piles of firewood. Dinner beside a smoky bonfire. Stunning sunsets. Tall trees. Overabundance of spider webs. Wildflowers. Old fishing boat. Sunburned shoulders. Walks down the dirt road lined with old cabins and random gardens. Painted turtles, Bald Eagles, baby ducklings. Ant hills. Dogs barking. Simple meals. Grilling. No phones, computer, or TV (or very, very little). Coffee on the dock in the morning. Sweet, peaceful days.
Hello and welcome to my little spot.
You'll soon find that I so enjoy papercutting and other such crafty endeavors, attempting new things in the kitchen, exploring outdoors, collecting little vintage things I really don't need...and journaling about most of it all right here.
1 comment:
Oh, I could get used to that kind of life. Especially the no computer, phones, or TV part.
I just wanted to say hi; I found you through Dionne's blog. I went to her blogger's lunch and absolutely LOVED the goody bags! Thank you!
Anyway, Dionne says she loves to read your blog and I can't wait to get to know it better.
Post a Comment