This afternoon I spotted a Ruffed Grouse sitting out back on the ground underneath some trees, so I bundled up and snuck outside to try to get a photo of it. Unfortunately, it got spooked and flew away before I could get a very good photo. But he's in there...somewhere...do you see his spikey-feathery head poking up?
Since I was all bundled up, I continued walking along in our little woods when who should I come upon but my favorite little white bunny, the Snowshoe Hare...sitting still as can be, trying not to be noticed. But notice I did and I was able to get some better photos of him than the other day…Isn't he sweet?
Today has been a very busy day in our backyard, full of creatures...deer, bunnies, the ruffed grouse, birds and such...and I even spotted 2 snowshoe hares together at the same time. Yes, as I said in my last post, I'm easily entertained...and very distracted today!
1 comment:
Love the white bunny! Especially the last photo with him looking almost straight ahead!
Post a Comment