Friday, January 9, 2009

Sweet Things...

{some "sweet things" in no particular order...}
Lunched at the Tea Room yesterday...a sweet lunch spot that is so calming and girly...sipping on White Peony Tea from old, mismatched china.
Delivered more sculpture picks/cupcake toppers to this sweet shop...(have I mentioned how much I love packaging things sweetly?)
Went into a quilting shop with Mum to look at fabric...neither of us "quilt" but Mum loves fabric for other things like potholders and whatnot...and I think she was trying to get me excited about my new sewing machine. We both came out with some of this sweet fabric above. I don't know what I'll do with it yet but it sure is cute. Any ideas?
.....
P.S. I discovered today that my Woodland Sparkle Mushroom Ornaments were chosen to be part of the "Woodland & Feathers" gift guide on Etsy. It is such a neat gift guide to peruse too, chock full of feathery, woodlandish things. See it all right here. How sweet is that? :)

5 comments:

Dana said...

the fabric is darling ~ I love it!!! I didn't know you got a sewing machine ... now you can do your own mending ;)

nelya said...

Congrats on the Etsy mention, you know I love your sweet mushrooms! OH how I wish I knew how to quilt, well really to sew in general. Can't wait to see what your crafty skills produce with that adorable fabric!

LBB said...

dana ~ ha! I'll probably still be bringing my mending to mom! ;)

nkp ~ thank you! you're so kind! :)

Lynne said...

Sounds like a lovely lunch and afternoon. Just discovered your blog, it is very sweet.

LBB said...

Hi Lynne ~ Thanks so much for your kind comment!
~Lynn...LillyBonBon