…packing! But I love shoes. Hence the conundrum. Hub and I were in such a disagreement today over just how many shoes a girl really needs to pack for a trip. So I took some photos instead…to alleviate my packing stress. I really can't complain though as I'm so looking forward to leaving behind this frozen tundra for a bit...yet not looking forward to the plane ride. Especially after seeing that plane in the Hudson River. Oh what a scary thing. Thankfully no serious injuries though!
Have a happy weekend! :)
Have a happy weekend! :)...
P.S. Here are a few things I'm intrigued by, finding inspiring, and simply loving recently:
These terrariums...especially this red syrup one although sold already...have really been on my mind. I like how she styles her photographs too. They are just fun to look at.
This clutch...oh so sweet!
This sugar bowl candle...which I've long admired.
The sweetest pair of deer art print. LOVE at first sight!
This pretty floral fabric. (I'm still trying to inspire myself with regard to my sewing machine!)
...
...
No comments:
Post a Comment