Some decorating done around the house this past Saturday evening, after little baby was in bed. I didn't think I'd have the time or energy to do very much this year. Honestly I can barely just do the essential things as of late...but Hub encouraged me and we really did have fun doing this together like little elves while little Bub was fast asleep in his crib. We put up villages and elves and hung some of my favorite vintage ornaments (and a few other nature-y ones too) on tree branches I had spray-painted white, placed in a big vase on the mantel. We took out our smokers and our pyramids. And we finally both agreed a real Christmas tree was impractical and therefore out of question this year again, since little Bub has just started rolling like crazy all over the house. He doesn't crawl yet but he can roll himself across a room in no time flat, especially when no one is looking. Which is pretty exciting, even more exciting than getting a real Christmas tree so I'm okay with that!
Hello and welcome to my little spot.
You'll soon find that I so enjoy papercutting and other such crafty endeavors, attempting new things in the kitchen, exploring outdoors, collecting little vintage things I really don't need...and journaling about most of it all right here.
No comments:
Post a Comment