Friday, September 16, 2011

the last of summer...

enjoying the last things of summer lately...like the first tomatoes, homemade basil pesto, pushing a baby stroller on a sunny walk, snipping the last blush roses from our bushes out front to bring inside.

and enjoying the first freshness of fall...chilly evenings, the first fire, harvest moon, pushing the stroller on a cool day, cozy sweaters.
and always enjoying some baby stuff too...like seeing him use the things I so lovingly made before he was born, before I knew him...like these socks, and this quilt....and finally, enjoying the ideas brewing for new things to make to decorate his nursery walls...like incorporating the vintage frames (above) that I just recently thrifted.

2 comments:

MUM said...

Look at those adorably cute baby legs and the sweet hand-knit socks.Little one is blessed to have such a talented mom!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!!
Jean or Halo