Friday, September 30, 2011

in the studio {fox shadows}

Getting back "in the studio" again after a looong break...now with a sweet baby at my feet! Here are a couple snippets of a new wedding cake topper in the works...another foxy couple. I don't think I've lost my touch (I was a little worried)...but it feels nice to work with colors & papers & glue & wire again!
I have more ideas than I have time now, but that's okay...life moves at a different sort of speed right now and things will eventually happen when they can, so I jot them down for later. It's a good time right now, full of change & joy, baby laughter & smiles...so I want to enjoy every day, every moment with my little one!

2 comments:

MUM said...

The foxes are lookin' good!!! I love the papers that you picked out! It must feel good to get back to nurturing your creative side. But, you have your priorities right in nurturing that precious little boy above all else!

Anonymous said...

Hello Auntie!!
I love the foxes!! Too cute!! I have a blog now too. Here is the web address: thetheoryevolution.blogspot.com.
-- Jean or Halo