
This week I've been sewing lots of little things, despite my numb/tingling/painful right hand. I couldn't help myself...I needed to create and help take my mind off of waiting for baby to arrive.
This is just one of the little things I made: My first attempt at a hotpad/potholder (or "pothad" as I can't help calling them). I got a bundle of some lovely fabrics recently for my birthday that had just been waiting to be put to use in some form.
And I've been trying to do a bit of gardening too, yet it's getting more difficult to bend down so low. But Hub has been a big help too as I point out where to plant what, what needs to be trimmed back, or sprayed to prevent the deer/bunnies from munching on. Bleeding Hearts...when they were just beginning to bloom, but are much larger now!
Tiarella or Foam Flower...with a new little gnome.
Anemone...so sweet, this is the first year they've actually thrived in my garden!
I love these little purple-ish/blue wildflowers that appear in our woods each Spring...although I still can't identify them! I've searched through all of my wildflower books and even googled "bluebell-like flowers" and still no luck! I'm not sure why but I really would like to know what to call these dainty blue flowers. So the mystery continues...
3 comments:
That bag is so cute, hehehe, adorable! And I love those flowers, so pretty!
The "pothad" turned out so sweet!!!
All the flower photos are so pretty, too! Try looking in your "Golden Guide" Flowers, page 76 for the bluebells!
Good job! I'm curious about what else you made :)
You won't be waiting much longer ... maybe you're at the hospital now!!!
Post a Comment