Monday, May 23, 2011

tiny cardigan...

As I talked about in a previous post, I finished my knitted cardigan for our soon-to-arrive baby! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It is so tiny & soft & cozy! I love the book this pattern came from and only wish my hands weren't so bad so I could knit a matching hat and/or socks with the remaining yarn. Unfortunately, in these last few weeks of pregnancy I've been having trouble with numbness/carpal tunnel syndrome which has rendered me pretty useless now when it comes to doing what I love...using my hands to create things. It is forcing me to take things easier though which I guess is a good thing! Typing is right up there with knitting in the "things I probably shouldn't be doing" category so blogging is pretty much out for now too, I guess. Hoping this baby comes soon and my hands return to normal as well!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Oh, I love it! It turned out awesome! It will be fun to see your baby in it :)

Euphoria said...

It looks perfect! Congratulations! It´s great to create while you wait!!!